Job Location: TX - Dallas
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00582767 00582767_en
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
An engaged, skilled, and motivated workforce is essential to business growth. Accenture’s Talent and Organization practice offers a comprehensive, analytics-based approach. We collaborate with clients to dramatically improve performance through integrated Future Workforce, Workforce Experience & HR, and Agile Organization services.
Talent & Organization helps clients create, lead, and manage the workforce of the future by:
· Driving growth through improving performance of people
· Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
· Creating compelling digital employee experiences
· Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
Accenture’s Workforce Experience & HR offering helps clients create HR organizations, processes and practices that deliver measurable improvements in the performance of people and the organization. Workforce Experience & HR professionals provide knowledge and experience that help today's companies blueprint their HR strategy and operating model and support the planning, design, and deployment activities required to achieve broad HR transformational changes across the enterprise. Accenture provides methods, tools, and accelerators founded in best in class thought leadership to help our client’s structure, launch, and implement the large-scale transformation programs which drives HR effectiveness and improves workforce performance.
By leveraging Accenture, our clients can take advantage of the following world-class consulting capabilities:
This Senior Manager role is aligned to our Products Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
An Workforce Experience & HR Senior Manager within Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice has the following responsibilities:
· Develop strong and strategic business relationships with clients
· Articulate and deliver the value of Accenture’s Employee Experience Lifecycle offerings
· Develop and manage project budgets
· Bring a Point of View to engage clients around Employee Experience and HR Transformation
· Identify client opportunities – with existing and/or new clients
· Collaboratively co-create an HR Strategy for the client organization
· Measure achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring value is realized
· Lead large-sized teams, client and/or Accenture (10+ people)
· Design flexible, fit-for-purpose HR Operating Models to meet the client’s unique business needs and culture
· Utilize functional and industry knowledge to diagnose complex client issues and develop appropriate recommendations
· Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges and to position Accenture’s capabilities in the Workforce and Human Resources area
· Design and deliver an HR Service Model Strategy informed by Accenture leading practices and the latest thought leadership
· Work with our clients to re-frame complex business challenges
· Lead effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
· Structure, plan and implement end-to-end Human Resources Management initiatives (from ideation to sustain) in an agile, iterative way
· Develop trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
Actively collaborate with Accenture leadership to develop markets and clients
· Minimum 5 years of external consulting experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation and Employee Experience management
· Minimum 8 years of experience in 3 or more of the following: Employee Experience Lifecycle, Human Centric Design, People Insights & Performance, HR Strategy, Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle, HR Operating Model & Capabilities, HR Service Model & Design
· Minimum 5 years of project management experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
· Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams
· Compelling storyteller
· Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
· Experience leading a thriving virtual team
· Understanding of and/or have experience with driving innovation in operational environments (manufacturing, plants, refining, drilling)
· Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Products clients
· Experience realizing value with digital tools such as Social, Media and Analytics
· Design and implementation experience with HR ERP (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, SuccessFactors etc.)
· Understanding of program design, development and administration of HR processes
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.