- Minimum of 6 years of technical sales, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and a passion for learning new technologies.
- Minimum of 6 years of Client Management and/or Project Management experience
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in IoT/event-driven/microservices in the cloud
- Minimum of 4 years of experience inCloud Workload Migration Automation Tools (i.e. Racemi, Cloud endure, etc.)Cloud provisioning and management (i.e. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Google, AWS, or Azure certification
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, especially in Big Data trends.
- Architectural exposure to Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IIS Server, SAN, NAS, VCE/FlexPod, and other technologies.
- Know your way around Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, SparkSQL, BigQuery
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.