Job Location: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00562466 00562466_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
DevOps professionals provide skills and experience with the interdependencies of software development and IT operations, including communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and information technology professionals, to help rapidly produce software products and services.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Uses own judgment to determine optimal solution to recommend.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads.
· Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance. Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· Minimum 3 years of continuous integration tool experience with one of the following; Bamboo, Travis, hudson, buildbot, or Jenkins
· Minimum 3 years of Source code management tool experience with one of the following; Git, mercurial, svn, or perforce.
· Minimum 3 years of code build tool experience with one of the following; maven, grunt, gradle, etc.
· Minimum of 2 years of scripting in shell, python or bash
· Minimum of 1 year of integrating functional test automation suites (Selenium) with continuous integration systems
· Minimum 1 years of Java or other programming language
· High School Diploma or equivalent
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Ability to meet overnight travel requirements- 100% (Monday - Thursday)
· Experience with two or more development tools: Git, SVN, Jenkins, Maven, Grunt, Chef, Puppet across two or more domain areas: source control management, continuous integration, automated deployments, configuration management
· Understanding of ITIL processes
· Experience in an Agile delivery environment
· AWS or other Cloud infrastructure environment
· Websphere or other application/web server
Candidates who are
currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
How Accenture protects your personal data.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?