- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sourcing and Procurement
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with JDA
- 5 – 7 years of experience in implementing large scale Merch Financial Planning solutions in the retail industry (Apparel and/or Fashion retail industry preferred)
- Hands on functional experience with JDA EP application and Implemented JDA Enterprise Planning and Performance Analysis to support Merchandise Financial Planning is a must
- Experienced in integrating JDA EP solution with JDA Demand and JDA Allocation in retail industry
- Experience in driving a business team through designing and/or re-designing complex merchandize hierarchy / attribute from legacy/ obsolete hierarchy
- An architect that can provide thought leadership around best practices, developed or supported business team in overall business processes, and defined functional requirements that needed to be supported by JDA EP application
- Ability to prepare materials and drive/ conduct required design workshops with the client personnel to explain how JDA EP works and document the as-is to to-be process
- Experienced in full development lifecycle in JDA EP – Business Process Design, Solution Blueprint, System Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Business Stabilization/ Hyper Care
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.