Job Location: MA - Boston, NY - New York
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00557605 00557605_en
Organization: Accenture Digital Bloom North America
Location: New York or Boston
Role: Analytics Lead, Senior Manager
Client Travel: 25-50%
Accenture Digital (AD) helps our clients create the best customer experiences on the planet. We utilize an Experience Led Design approach to strategically address the evolving liquid marketplace by incorporating expertise from our Industry Leads & Offering Areas of Digital Marketing, Digital Commerce and Digital Content all of which are underpinned with the ability to scale quickly and effectively.
The above role is an employee of AD and is responsible for helping to drive the Bloom growth agenda by working collaboratively within Accenture Digital, Strategy, MC, TC, and Operations across the Accenture Account teams to shape and close C-Level Business Transformation opportunities within all Industry verticals. Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
· Collaborate to drive short & long term growth through Accenture C-Level opportunities by helping to originate net new clients plus increasing business from existing clients
· Ability to effectively be a part of Bloom SWAT teams to take clients from INVENT to INCUBATE, eventually getting them to SCALE
· Educate C-Level clients on the breadth of Accenture capabilities, assets & transformative solutions
· Work closely with Delivery Leaders to ensure successful transition from sales to delivery on relevant work, position Accenture for successful up-sell, future sales & client references
· Understand current & future analytical methods and capabilities and how data, IoT, and connected products can drive value in new business models
· Maintain and leverage C-Level relationships for Bloom and Accenture
Develop Key Relationships:
· Bring to the table, pursue & cultivate strong relationships with senior C-Level decision makers in North American blue-chip clients and influence client buying behaviors based on Accenture’s capabilities, assets & thought leadership
· Cultivate relationships with the Accenture leadership team as well as Client Account Leads at our most complex and strategic accounts
· Successfully Interlock with Accenture Analytics and pull in required resources and capabilities to solve Bloom client needs through all stages of the origination and delivery process.
Engage and Develop High Performing People
· Recruit and develop a high performing Analytics team and leverage AA resources and capabilities
Client Travel Required: 25 to 50%
Typically Reports To:
· Accenture Digital, Chief Analytics Bloom Lead
· Accenture Digital, CXO Bloom leads
Multi-industry experience working with clients in areas such as Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel, Life Sciences, Health, Financial Services, and/or Telecommunications and Technology.
· A strategic thinker – able to communicate effectively and influence CEOs & Senior Executives
· Ability to step into role of Chief Analytics Officer of Bloom, as a substitute in client conversations when the CAO is unavailable
· Experience in requirements definition and implementation for large scale analytical and data projects
· Executive presence, polish and articulate speaker
· A demonstrated history of building and maintaining trusted relationships
· Ability to work across a heavily matrixed environment
Additional Professional Skills
· Operating across North America
· Ability to travel as required
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?