5+ years of experience in business consulting to Insurance (Life) clients focused on operating model transformation, business process improvement, business capability uplift, etc. with deep knowledge of insurance propositions, products, services, channels, functions and processes
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead management consulting work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client senior leaders and teams
- Bachelor’s degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience in Insurance operating model development (distribution, sales, service, product management, claims, customer experience, analytics)
- Demonstrated deep experience in one or several of the following industry segments: Life & Annuity, Group Benefits
- Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends impacting/likely to impact insurers, distributors and customers
- Demonstrated leadership to successfully deliver management consulting and transformation efforts, leading multi-disciplinary teams including client team members
- Strong passion for serving Insurance clients in their effort to successfully transform their business
- Value proposition development and articulation
- Business capability benchmarking and blueprint development
- Business capability realization solution and roadmap development
- Business case development and management
- Management consulting program execution
- Developing and sustaining strong relationships with clients’ business leaders
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a highly motivated, team-oriented environment and actively guide and mentor people
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven record of effectively collaborating across areas of business and disciplines to formulate creative yet pragmatic business solutions
- Team and relationship management
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.