Job Title: Accenture Digital, Accenture Analytics, Health Data Science, Consultant
Location: NY, Chicago, Washington, DC, Atlanta & San Francisco
Workforce: Management Consulting
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 319,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$33.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Analytics delivers insight driven outcomes at scale to help organizations improve performance. Our extensive capabilities range from accessing and reporting on data to advanced modeling, forecasting, and sophisticated statistical analysis. Specifically we...
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and develop reusable analytical assets using advanced statistical and computational methods
- Proactively monitor and analyze complex systems to understand, diagnose, and continuously improve key performance indicators
- Pilot sophisticated advanced analytics & innovative analytics solutions to prove value
- Work closely with business leaders to understand needs and assist with architecting and deploying innovative solutions
- Operate at the frontier of innovative analytics; introduce and implement newest market developments & trends in analytics
- Optimize healthcare processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics, and outcomes
- Build, deploy, maintain and scale advanced analytic solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services
The Consultant is responsible for delivery on health analytics projects. This process requires the use of advanced statistical analysis in a health industry (payer/provider) analytics context.
The key responsibilities include:
- Client-facing interaction including providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to clients.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Project-based analytics including but not limited to: Predictive Analytics, Comparative Effectiveness Analysis, Program Evaluation, Multi-Channel Attribution, Digital Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Optimization, Demand Forecasting, Customer Segmentation, Customer Analytic Record.
Travel as required: up to 80%