- Minimum 5 years of experience in Agile software development and coaching
- Minimum 3 years of embedded electronics / embedded software development experience within automotive, industrial equipment, medical device and/or A&D industries
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical and/or Software Engineering
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, applying research and analysis skills as well as diagnosis skills
- Proven success contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Management Consulting experience preferred
- Scrum Master certified
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certified
LocationsIL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
SAP BW4 HANA Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Digital Transformation Consultant
Utility Industry Management Consulting, Transmission & Distribuion, NE Region
Industry Solutions & Services