Job Location: IL - Chicago, MI - Detroit, MN - Minneapolis, OH - Columbus
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00539089 00539089_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. As a Consulting practitioner, you’ll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500, including companies in Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals, and Natural Resources, such as Metals & Mining, Forestry, etc.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes. Industry Applications (Resources) professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs which cross multiple industries. Resources Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Resources industry-specific solutions -- including solutions for the Chemicals, Natural Resources, Energy and Utilities industries -- that enable industry standards and processes.
Accenture Technology Consulting is looking for an experienced Tech Advisory Consulting Senior Manager to join our team and play an integral role in serving our Resources clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning strategy, application, infrastructure disciplines to help clients navigate the potential impacts to their industries. Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skillset capable of spanning business and technical disciplines and be comfortable working with client and Accenture teams to shape early stage ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented solutions. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Work with clients at senior/CXO levels to help figure out their Vision and Strategy.
· Help clients figure out the best relevant technology use-cases for their companies and the best technologies for implementation.
· Establish long-term roadmaps and manage execution for our clients.
· Keep up to speed with emerging technologies and changes in the market in order to develop points of views on applicability for various industries and clients.
· Create detailed requirements, including process flows and functional specs for projects.
· Compose whitepapers, position papers, and articles showing thought leadership in the space
· Evangelize and develop emerging technology understanding and education within Accenture
· Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
· Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
· Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
· Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
· Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
· Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Professional Skill Requirements
· All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
· Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
· It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.