- Minimum of 2 years experience developing Digital Content Digital Front End User Interface
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Angular and Typescript or other web frameworks
- Minimum 2 years experience with Rich Internet Applications RIA and Single Page Application projects
- Minimum of 2 years experience, technical application design skills, interpreting functional requirements into technical designs for frontend web applications
- Minimum 1 year experience with responsive design and grid frameworks Bootstrap, Foundation, including cross browser compatibility
- Experience leading small technical teams, on or off shore
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science Marketing Advertising Interactive Design Graphic Design
- Experience working at an advertising, design, consulting agency, web startup
- Experience on mobile development teams and or application web development Knowledgeable of UI Design methods and testing Experience with eCommerce and content management systems Hybris, AEM, etc.
- Jasmine, Mocha Chai or Karma,
- Working experience with version control SVN and GIT
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development process
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi platform multi browser compatibility IE 8 , Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on Mac, PC, tablets and mobile devices
- Knowledgeable of accessibility guidelines W3C
- Knowledgeable of the MEAN Stack and or FULL Stack
- Working exposure and knowledge of server and client side development
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.