Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharmaceutical companies work together. By joining Accenture’s ERP team you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology Consulting – High Velocity ERP Integration
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes, then our High Velocity ERP practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a 350,000 strong global community you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
As a Technology Consultant, you’ll often be:
- Analyzing and designing new Order Management business processes enabled by SAP within the retail, life sciences, travel, and/or consumer goods industry
- Identifying and defining detailed product requirements and use cases
- Serve as a liaison to the business community and participate in user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective
- Delivering enterprise-wide Digital transformation programs
- Helping to define Digital technology roadmaps and solutions
- Providing Digital technology consulting services
- Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients
- Analyzing integration requirements with wider ERP and legacy systems
- Supporting the implementation of digital offerings across industry areas
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients
- Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevance
Our Commitment to You
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live