Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner, you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Join Accenture Consulting’s High Velocity ERP team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise.
Products Technology Consulting – High Velocity ERP Integration
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes, then our High Velocity ERP practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of the Products Operating Unit’s strong global community you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
As a Technology Consultant, you’ll often be:
- Part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide SAP Product Lifecycle Management transformation programs,
- Helping to define Product Lifecycle Management technology roadmaps and solutions,
- Providing technology consulting services,
- Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients,
- Analyzing integration requirements with wider ERP and legacy systems,
- Supporting the implementation of SAP Product Lifecycle Management offerings across industry areas,
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients,
- Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevance.
You will have experience with some of the following:
- Delivering technology innovation services
- Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Analytics solutions
- Different technology architectures and trends
- Experience across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Industry experience across one of more groups – retail, life sciences, travel, automotive and consumer goods
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Able to lead work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP S4 Finance within the Products industry.
- Lead teams of junior onshore and offshore team members in mobilizing and delivery S4 Finance solutions for Products Clients.
- Proficient understanding of SAP Finance, including one or more of the following:
- asset accounting,
- financial master data,
- financial reporting.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.