Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing
Location: New York or San Francisco
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth. Accenture Corporate and Recruitment Marketing is now looking for a strong leader to support Global and North American programs.
Accenture Technology Marketing & Communications is responsible for developing and managing an integrated marketing strategy to help grow Accenture’s Technology business around the world. The team is responsible for imagining, spearheading and executing campaigns and programs that help create profitable growth and enhance our position as one of the world’s leading Technology companies. We are looking for a creative, communications professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across Accenture. You must quickly understand, analyze and communicate the latest technology services innovations and trends, and be inspired by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Successful candidates will be experienced in developing and shaping content and packaging messages into both external and internal digital channels.
Working as part of the Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems Marketing & Communications team, this position will be responsible for managing executive communications programs and marketing activities to advance the business priorities of Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems (TI&E). Enhancing the positioning, visibility and impact of senior executives and strategic programs for Accenture TI&E will be a major focus. You will work closely with the Accenture Technology Internal Communications lead and Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems Marketing & Communications leads across multiple business functions.
- Interpret Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems business priorities and programs into integrated communication plans for external and internal audiences, as appropriate. Partner with the marketing team to create strategic communications campaigns, design innovative ways to engage with external and internal audiences.
- Proactively identify and develop positioning and messages translating complex technologies and technology innovations into bold, compelling and distinctive content appropriate to the audience and channel (media, digital, social, keynotes, video and more) working closely with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts, to promote and amplify new innovations and capabilities that inform, educate and inspire target external and internal audiences.
- Drive content marketing around emerging technologies of the future.
- Develop and implement Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems internal communications programs and campaigns at a global level, orchestrating communications across key business entities, engaging a large diverse audience. This would include scripting and producing video content and assets for employee communications, TouchCasts, webcasts, and collaborating with other functions and groups across Accenture.
- Create unique high-quality communications for the Chief Technology and Innovation Officer targeted to strategic external audiences, clients, ecosystem partners and other important external stakeholders. You will play an integral role in the launch, marketing and promotion of major thought leadership platforms and initiatives.
- Collaborate seamlessly with marketing and communication colleagues around the world to orchestrate CTIO program extensions and connections to other leaders within Accenture.
- Experience in pitching executives for top industry events and conferences to build thought leadership profile is highly desirable, but not required.
- Provide guidance and oversight on communications in key ATS groups, including key delivery locations and Application Services teams.
- Develop and introduce new, digital communication approaches that engage, educate and inspire people working in Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems, and external audiences, using the New Applied Now marketing principles and tools.