YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or other four-year university degree
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in marketing & communications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience digital marketing and social media
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Content Marketer: Exceptionally strong content marketing skills applied to the the latest marketing approaches and technologies to create stories that suit multiple audiences: from clients to media
- Experience analyzing, disseminating and communicating complex information and developing clear "market ready" messages
- Innovative, proactive, executive presence: An innovative and proactive thinker with outstanding communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with senior leadership; constantly bringing forward new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong Writing Skills: Expertise in writing and developing content, including synthesizing complex business and technology topics and writing new pieces ranging from talking points to key messages to PowerPoint presentations to blogs to social media posts and beyond. Exceptional message development and writing skills required
- Business acumen: Strength in understanding a range of business and technology issues with an ability to interpret complex data
- Innovation and Collaboration: The ability to guide non marketers, such as Accenture Research, on the development of content. The ability to manage / work with creative partners (digital creative agencies, social media, media partnerships)
- Proven track record: Demonstrated success in leading large scale programs and the ability to work successfully in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders; flexibility and agility to act fast and be responsive to changing business needs. The ability to function effectively within a matrixed organization, providing counsel to business leaders and to marketing colleagues
- Previous media relations skills could be of value, but not critical
- Confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences
- The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences
- Creative drive, energy, innovation and enthusiasm – never satisfied with status quo, always striving to break new ground and bring new marketing techniques and channels to the forefront
- Bold creativity and a passion for new technology trends and the future
- Strong knowledge of innovation, technology content, and the ability to instantaneously absorb and create the new
- Goal oriented, business-focused, responsive and reliable
- Excellent Digital, Social Media and PowerPoint skills
- Willingness to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment
- Strong project management skills, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Exceptionally strong teaming skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Role is expected to regularly work out of an Accenture office location in New York City or Washington, DC
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.