Job Location: OH - Cincinnati
Job Number: 00481158 00481158_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
JD Edwards-F and EP professionals design, implement and deploy JD Edwards Financials and EP modules.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach. Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Provide leading practice process design. Conduct workshops to identify and design a solution based on Key Design Decisions and financial business requirements. Configure and implement JD Edwards (JDE) applications specific to the Finance Modules for both new and existing clients. Collaborate with other functional leads to create an integrated solution. Identify issues and risks and provide suggested resolution. Manage weekly status reporting against the project plan; identify and communicate suspected delays and changes in scope. Conduct application build, test, and deploy activities in Finance area. Plan and execute data conversion and testing activities. Integration experience of Vertex and JDE. Ability to design, configure, write specifications and test Vertex interface with Enterprise One.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
2. At least 3 -5 years of experience implementing JD Edwards Financials including: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Multi-Currency, Address Book, Project Costing, Integration experience of JDE and Vertex
3. Skilled as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full cycle implementation
4. Strong knowledge of JD Edwards tables, configuration, rules, and parameters
5. Ability to document client requirements and translate these requirements into a system solution
6. Experience in multiple ERPs is a plus but not required (i.e. SAP background as well as JDE)
7. Ability to travel 100%. Day shift hours, Monday-Friday.
1. JDE EnterpriseOne, version 9 experience
2. Tools experience with common JDE reporting tools and databases
3. Consulting experience on larger engagements
4. Experience in the Agribusiness or Consumer Packaged Goods Industry or resources based clients
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment - Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.