Job Location: CA - San Francisco, IL - Chicago
Job Number: 00472034 00472034_en
Accenture is seeking a Content/Data Architect who has demonstrated success working with content management solutions, workflows in complex enterprise creative environments:
• Experience in business requirements engineering and solution architectures
• Define how content will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different content systems, as well as any applications using or processing it
• Identify unique ways to organize and manage the entire content life cycle from creation to distribution, production, and archiving
• Solid technical background, experience managing technical projects, and/or hands-on technical experience
• Understands software development methodologies and timeline
• Proven success as a member of a matrixed, cross-functional team; able to work equally well with people in business, creative, and technical positions
• Create clear and detailed case studies/user stories and reporting/acceptance criteria to identify and prioritize client requirements and workflow
• Participate and influence client direction using best practices and provide solutions
• Support Solution Architect or technical SME to present proposals and solutions
• Assist in managing relationships with software vendors and contractors
• Able to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight timelines
• Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence
• Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team
• Demonstrated commitment going above and beyond to help customers, system users, or patrons in solving problems or locating information
Your Role: Content Architect
Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum of 3 years in providing solution guidance in WCM or DAM technologies
• Minimum of 3 years in providing content architecture standards, models, tools and processes
• Minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience in consulting firm or digital agency
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree required
Set Yourself Apart:
• Self-starter and able to highlight issues and risk
• Experience balancing multiple projects and competing priorities to meet tight deadlines with a high attention to detail
• Self-motivated individual with the able to work both independently and as a team member • Ability to work across departments and business entities at all levels
• Strong organizational skills
• Proactive thinker with strong critical thinking skills to address project challenges and risks
• Person is expected to understand the solution well and provide tactical consulting to the client management team related to their digital space
• Leadership skills – Person should be able to lead the entire project and delivery team with end-to end ownership
• Excellent communication skills to build relationships
• Experience with onshore/offshore delivery models
• Fanatical about creating order from disorder; understands the “correct” level of process to apply to different projects "
WHERE YOU LIVE: San Francisco or Chicago; Travel is required for Client Project Support
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.