RPA Solution Architect
Location Negotiable - Must be willing to travel
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The RPA Solutions Architect takes ownership of technology-related aspects of RPA implementations as part of a client sales process, mobilization, internal initiative or other special program within Accenture Operations Business Process Outsourcing Organization. Following Accenture methodologies and industry best practices, this role will be accountable for recommending appropriate technology solutions and delivering architectural and technical solution designs and client proposals. These goals will be achieved leveraging our global network, working together and openly sharing ideas, knowledge and resources.
- Develop technical solution of RPAaaS and RPA opportunities (BPO deals with significant RPA components) and feed it into Operations Solution Architecture
- Lead TfO Solution Architect (i.e. SPOC for Operations SA and own TfO Solution) and accountable for quality of solution, documentation and adherence to approval processes
- Works with other SAs and client personnel to understand requirements and define according solution
- Client-facing and focused on understanding client context / requirements, and translate into solution model inputs for Sales Support team
- Lead / support high level discovery as part of pre-sales activities (client point of view on #processes, their complexity, FTE potential, and Pilot / POC candidates)
- Drive RFP responses, present solution in presentations, performing due diligence – as needed on client site
- Drives or supports creation of solution approval deck and other solution documentation together with Sales Support Team
- Handover of Solution to Delivery Lead / Team
- Might lead / be part of delivery team during project setup phase to ensure seamless handover from Sales to Delivery
- Must be willing to travel 75%