Job Location: IL - Chicago
Job Number: 00459593 00459593_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
As a Financial Services Technology Advisory Consultant, you’ll be helping clients transform through technology, leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of the digital technologies. You will guide your clients through the consideration of complex Technology transformations and support the planning and execution to meet their specific situations and goals.
In particular, you will be working on the following type of Projects:
- Digital IT: helping clients build, transform and operationalize Digital IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models
- Emerging Technology like Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain: defining future-proof service and consumption models CIOs, CTOs and CDOs can scale
- Cloud: helping clients benefit from Cloud technology, models, capabilities and rich ecosystems
- Legacy: helping clients take on the Legacy burden and challenges as they rotate to more digitized models
- Security & Resilience: helping clients turn their cybersecurity function into a partner to rotate the business to the Digital Age.
- Minimum of 2 years of Hands-on experience in IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture or Infrastructure roles with a “Can-do” attitude towards emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Natural curiosity, knowledge of and passion for new technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
- Insurance, Capital Markets or Banking sectors
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment with a collaborative approach.
- Ability to work across a variety of projects and stakeholders shaping behavior in accordance to the situation
- Ability to be tolerant of stress and aversive stimuli
- A natural tendency for self – discipline and acting dutifully
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2017 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?