Job Location: CA - LosAngeles, CA - San Francisco, CO - Denver, FL - Tampa, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, MA - Boston, MI - Detroit, MN - Minneapolis, NY - New York, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston, VA - Arlington, WA - Seattle
Job Number: 00459507 00459507_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Accenture is making substantial investments to continue its leadership position in the emerging digital business ecosystem as companies pivot to the “New IT”. A key part of this investment lies in creating modern web applications to help our clients evolve into the the ability to respond to User Experience demands of multiple devices while keeping the track record of Accenture’s Architecture principles in place.
UP TO 100% TRAVEL IS REQUIRED
- 2+ years of Modern Web Architectures design including Single Page Applications and client/API architecture
- 2+ years of application design and development including Responsive Web Applications with deep expertise in one of the following technologies – Backbone.js, AngularJS, and React
- 2+ years of experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents
- 2+ years of Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc) and/or Test Automation (behavior, unit, integration testing with tools like cucumber, mocha, or wslite)
- 1+ years of API development, preferably using Node.js
- 1+ years of experience with testing using TDD or BDD with 1 or more testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
- 1+ years of experience in any of the following languages or technologies: Java, Groovy, Ruby, PHP, or Python
- Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
- Experience with Responsive Design frameworks, preferably with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
- Experience in developing high performing client-side applications
- Knowledge of:
- CSS/CSS3. Knowledge of what works in specific browsers.
- Responsive CSS (Mobile First, Bootstrap)
- Semantic HTML and HTML5
- JS based langauges such as CoffeeScript and TypeScript
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.