- Minimum 5 years of experience with:
- Sourcing and Procurement business process/operations experience within the management consulting industry, preferably focused on Financial Services, including project lifecycle management, for various tools and technologies
- Functional knowledge of the procurement Source to Pay lifecycle
- Technical knowledge of Oracle, Ariba, Coupa and/or Fieldglass infrastructure and integration layers
- Translating business requirements into Oracle, Ariba, Coupa and/or Fieldglass
- Hands-on configuration experience of Oracle, Ariba, Coupa and/or Fieldglass, as well as understanding key integration points along the entire Source to Pay business process
- Integration of Oracle, Ariba, Coupa and/or Fieldglass
- All phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC): requirements definition/gathering, application design and development and functional testing
- Process re-engineering
- Source to Pay application technical architecture
- Improving operational metrics, business case development and performance measurement
- Hands-on experience with Ariba OnDemand or Coupa OnDemand
- Experience leading a project and leading a project team of least 4 resources
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document and understand Source to Pay requirements
- Demonstrated ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients
- Bachelor's Degree. Advanced Degree is desirable
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Demonstrated team management and leadership skills (e.g., defining scope, setting project timelines and milestones, driving deliverables, identifying risks, and managing issues)
- Demonstrated ability to manage dynamic consulting projects with heavy client engagement
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Proven track record of sales and successful engagement delivery
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Highly motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Strong desire to work in management consulting industry and deep interest in the financial services industry
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.