- A Completed Bachelors Degree (preferably in an IT related field)
- Technical Architecture professional work experience
- 1+ year or interested in Distributed Computing, Distributed Ledger or Blockchain experience
- 1+ year or interested in hands-on technical knowledge of Hyperledger, Ripple, Digital Asset, Multichain, Ethereum or Eris/Monax
- 1+ year hands-on and conceptual experience in security and cryptography
- 1+ year hands-on and intense conceptual experience in mathematical basis for distributed ledger and consensus technology
* 3+ years architecture of infrastructure architecture and design in Cloud (PaaS and IaaS) and Open Source*
- Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
- Non-functional requirement and -illities incl. experience in scalability and performance tuning.
Experience in defining one or more following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall or agile), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
- Experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc) and/or Test Automation (behavior, unit, integration testing with tools like cucumber, mocha, or wslite)*-
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.