Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The San Antonio Delivery Center is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. Accenture ServiceNow practitioners support the delivery of ServiceNow-based solutions for our clients.
Key Responsibilities may include:
Candidates will demonstrate skills in areas for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the Service-Now platform. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform.
Duties may include:
- Providing software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Obtain and analyze business requirements and develop technical/function requirements
- Develop, design and rollout new applications modules, workflows and catalog requests
Candidates should demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Enablement of Human Performance elements of solutions that deliver client value
- Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
- Some experience in project management and detailed planning
- Leadership skills in both technical initiatives
- Generating detailed documentation