About Your Role:
- Design and build cross platform applications for Android, iOS and Windows platforms with Xamarin or React Native,
- Follow and improve the software development lifecycle and software development practices of the company, prepare the software related technical documentation when needed,
- Write quality code, and ability to adhere to the coding guidelines.
We are looking for Cross-Platfrom Mobile Developers to extend our Accenture Industry X.0 technical development team, who already enjoy working with high-end technologies on various exciting multinational projects!
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline,
- Knowledge in C#, XAML,
- Experience in developing on Xamarin and UWP/WPF/Windows Mobile paradigms including MVVM frameworks/patterns,
- Experience with SOAP, REST, JSON, XML,
- Knowledge in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git, TFS),
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design patterns,
- Knowledge of mobile platforms, core frameworks, APIs, development tools, build process, popular 3rd party libraries,
- Awareness of the Google, Apple, Windows UI/UX guidelines,
- Experience in other mobile platforms, including native iOS and Android is a plus,
- Self motivated, able to self-improve, learn new and complex technologies,
- Serverless development knowledge/skills a bonus,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.