- Helping the team with architectural decisions & software development best practices
- Managing team(s) of software developers for delivering high quality software solutions include;
- Frontier of the development team handling communications with 3rd parties like client, client account and sales
- Helping with the new opportunity proposals around his/her domain of expertise
- Following new technologies and innovations to guide software engineers reaching best practices
- Up to 12 years of work experience in related areas
- 5+ years of Hands on Software Development experience in relevant tech stack ( Web, Back-end, Cloud or Enterprise Solutions)
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- 3+ years of experience demonstrating usage of methodologies (SCRUM, Agile, etc.) and best practices through the PM lifecycle
- Experience with enterprise systems and cloud solutions is a big plus
- Experience with DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous testing and Continuous delivery) is a big plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to show initiative
- No obligations for travelling abroad for short/medium periods
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.