Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture Digital and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements coupled with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
As part of the Accenture community, you’ll join the Applied Intelligence team where we play a central role in working with some of the best global companies in Turkey, responsible for helping companies address some of the top data and analytics challenges faced today, to include:
- Redefining Competitiveness
- Global Operating Model
- Workforce of the Future
- Digital Disruption
We are looking for Applied Intelligence Lead for Accenture Digital – Applied Intelligence practice in Turkey.
- As an Enterprise Data & Analytics strategist, you will partner with client executives to drive strategies across:
- Translating Business Needs Into Analytics – Connecting Outcomes to Business Value
- Interpretation of Data Science into Practical Business Application
- Next Generation Enterprise Performance Methods, where Analytics Must Be Optimized At Each Point
- Supporting C-Suite Leaders Desire to Become Data Driven Cultures
- Apply deep statistical and mathematical knowledge, tools and techniques to find relationships between and among variables
- Develop intellectual property involving specific analytical methodologies, mathematical modeling or optimization techniques and their applications to business issues
- Translate business issues into specific requirements to develop analytic solutions, and identify appropriate data to support the solution
- Collaborate with Accenture and/or external consulting teams to address business issues and influence change using strategy, industry and analytical skills
- Convert desired outcomes into value-based business initiatives, linking them to specific analytics, and applying interpretation methods/ techniques to create value.
- Refine and optimize client’s ability to organize and analyze Big Data to create substantial shareholder value (e.g., enterprise architecture, data lake, next gen BI, data management, et al.)
- Define analytics led performance management models spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making.
- Ability to architect enterprise-wide data and analytics transformations with varying c-suite executives (CFO, COO, CMO, etc.) as the architect of business value.
- Architect E2E Data & Analytics Operating Models (e.g., enterprise data management, reporting automation/ simplification, data science, next generation analytics technology/ platform) to support clients desire to become a data driven culture.
- Articulate the value proposition and business case for enterprise data and analytics solutions.
- Develop fluent understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the intelligent enterprise ecosystem and broader marketplace.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across Accenture Applied Intelligence practices to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Facilitate the development of “request for proposals” responses and contract development
- Drive the client stakeholder engagement plan to scope the overarching opportunity