Skill: SAP Production Planning/QM
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. The services world is undergoing dramatic change and Accenture Operations is helping to lead the way. We are the only organization to bring together infrastructure, security, cloud, and business process capabilities to develop tailored, industry-specific solutions for our clients. Join Accenture Operations, and be part of a team that offers an unparalleled depth and breadth of consulting, implementation and operations experience
- Gather business requirements and define the SAP configuration settings and/or business process changes to satisfy the requirements
- Coordinate with other system analysts and department leads when changes have cross functional impact
- Apply systems development methodology to install, modify, maintain, test and document application software
- Modify, test, and validate system configuration
- Train end-users in the proper use of SAP functionality
- Perform second level support for SAP “How to” questions which can’t be answered by a team of SAP “Super Users” within the business community
- Troubleshoot problems with the SAP system, interact with external SAP support groups to find solutions, and oversee the testing and implementation of fixes or workarounds
- Work with business users and other Information Services personnel in the application development area in a cross-functional team environment to pursue and accomplish business critical projects and provide guidance on prioritization
- Serve as technical lead to develop project plans and accomplish goals
- Integrate various point solution technologies with SAP
- Provide new or updated training and system documentation of projects or fixes