Do you want to play a key role in HR transformations powered by Workday? Are you ready for your next journey? Join our winning team; we deliver on the promise of excellence to our clients.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About the Accenture Workday Business Group
Accenture is a leading partner to Workday worldwide and has a track record of implementing some of the largest Workday projects. We take pride in leading and advising our clients from early strategy discussions, through technology implementations and transformation programs, to support and operations. Learn more about our practice Workday Implementation & Integration Partners | HCM | Workday | Accenture.
What we offer
- Innovative, large scale Workday projects
- Global network of talented and passionate colleagues
- Challenging work for some of the world's largest companies
- Extensive education programs and development opportunities
- A diverse and socially active workforce
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home
- Ability to craft your career based on your own aspirations
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Be the person who creates, maintains and directs the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of Workday Human Capital and/or Financial Management software. You will have more than one project to manage at a time.
- Report to project executive leadership and take an active role in issue resolution, planning and guiding the project.
- Assist as needed in the sales process including scoping projects and estimating efforts required to complete the implementation.