Description Du Poste
Google Cloud Security Solutioning and Sales Senior Manager
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security, Strategy and Risk Management. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career.
You'll learn, grow, and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
Accenture Security professionals:
Are highly credible with the ability to engage on a broad C-suite agenda. Possess the personal and professional attributes necessary to guide senior leadership in the formulation of strategies that produce robust and dynamic protective security capabilities as well as enterprise resilience capabilities.
Possess deep industry expertise sufficient to not only understand the nuances of an industry, but also guide client executives in developing suitable strategies with limited capacity and ever-changing threat landscapes.
Understand current and future client needs in the context of the security marketplace as well as client industry dynamics and apply insights to recommend short/long-term value creation for clients that have the appropriate level of impact.
As a Cloud Security Solutioning and Sales - Senior Manager you work with clients and other Accenture teams on defining and scoping Cloud Security solutions and/or support larger Accenture Cloud Transformation deals to support clients in Europe to enable benefits of the cloud with confidence.
Collaborate with Accenture teams to include and integrate Security in large Cloud Transformation and Migration solutions to lower risks and protect client enterprise systems, applications, data, processes, and customer experiences.
Drive client technical workshops and client business discussions helping decision making and closing Cloud Transformation deals with Security scope included.
Solution complex and large Cloud Security opportunities, working closely with other Accenture teams and clients across Europe
Evaluate, estimate, and document solutions with detailed scope working with multiple teams and client stakeholders.
Interact with senior management at Accenture and clients, sometimes non-technical stakeholders
Manage and coordinate with multiple teams gather information and resolve Cloud Security related issues needed to solution and sell Cloud opportunities across Europe with Security embedded
- Senior Security profile with deep understanding of Security and Risk Management concepts, Infrastructure security, Network Architecture, system / application security and data security, supported by industry recognized certification in Security such as CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CISA, CISM, etc.
- Strong knowledge in Google Cloud security architecture, security engineering, or equivalent experience with specific cloud certification.
- Experience with Sales and Solutioning of Cloud opportunities would be advantageous.
- Knowledge in Dev-ops practice and tooling, Containers, secure development lifecycle or managing or running operations on GCP
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent Business English (written and oral) and ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders
What’s in it for you:
- Bring Cloud Security innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform large businesses
- Turn innovative ideas into business differentiation by creating customized Cloud Security solutions
- Sell and solution large opportunities for clients using the latest technology to achieve speed and scale.
- Collaborate with the brightest minds in security and use the coolest tech to innovate and pioneer security solutions to help clients build resilience and positive social impact.
- Interact with confidence with highly positioned stakeholders internal and external, with clients and the ecosystem of technology solutions. Individuality, authenticity, and inclusivity are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value the passion and strengths of our employees and help them in their careers to achieve high performance.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Egalité des chances face à l'emploi
Toutes les décisions relatives à l’emploi doivent être prises sans considération d’âge, d'origine ethnique, de croyance, de couleur, de religion, de sexe, de nationalité, d’ascendance, de handicap, de statut de vétéran, d’orientation sexuelle, d’identité sexuelle ou d’expression, de données génétiques, d’état civil ou de citoyenneté ni aucune autre base protégée par la loi fédérale, étatique ou locale.
Les candidats à un poste sont tenus de ne pas divulguer les dossiers de condamnation ou d'arrestation sous scellés ou effacés dans le cadre de leur processus d'embauche.
Regional Protective Services Associate Director – Europe, Middle East and Africa
publié 5 jours
Consultant cyberdéfense senior - H/F
publié 5 jours
Consultant Expérimenté en Intégration de la Sécurité F/H
publié 10 jours
La vie chez Accenture
Travaillez au cœur de vos inspirations et aspirations, vivez votre talent à son maximum et épanouissez-vous comme jamais. Innovez avec des technologies de pointe sur certains des projets les plus passionnants.
Formation et développement de carrière
Prenez le temps d'apprendre et de vous former en continu dans nos centres de formations, nos classes connectées, nos cours en ligne et grâce à nos panneaux de formation.EN SAVOIR PLUS
En savoir plus sur Accenture
Avec plus de 600 000 employés dans plus de 120 pays, Accenture combine une expérience unique et une expertise spécialisée dans plus de 40 secteurs d’activité. Nous nous appuyons sur le changement pour générer de la valeur et créer une réussite partagée avec nos clients, nos collaborateurs, nos actionnaires, nos partenaires et nos communautés.