The Network Deal Execution Senior Manager should possess the following attributes:
- Leadership experience in a consulting firm or services firm with relevant Sales and consulting experience
- Demonstrated experience selling and driving transformational initiatives across an enterprise
- Deep functional knowledge across Network including:
- Network Deployment - Architecture / Planning / Deployment/Analytics
- Operations - Activation / Fulfilment / Field Installation/Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning/Robotic process automation
- Digitization of Network - Next Gen services / Digital Transformation/Network Virtualisation
- Subject matter expertise on business issues and strategic priorities
- Consistent track record of significant consulting / services sales
- Preferably prior experience leading large programs including handling clients and scope, risks and issues, schedule and progress, resources and people, third party vendors, etc.
- Excellent leadership skills, verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, team working skills and ethical standards. This individual should be looked upon as a role model who instils the pride, values and integrity of Accenture in his/ her team
- Experience in serving international clients and the potential to lead teams across multiple locations.
- Excellent communication skills in both the French as the English language (the position is located in Paris).
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- Business Acumen: S/he should understand the evolving trends and business drivers for telecom companies and possess a good understanding of all-round performance metrics, both financial and operating. An understanding of how these companies are positioned and differentiated in the marketplace and how their business choices create growth and performance opportunities and threats is required.
- Industry Insight: S/he should be able to identify marketplace trends, understand the pain points of prospective clients, understand the competitive landscape and be able to conceptualize and articulate differentiated offerings leveraging the experience/expertise of Accenture.
- Executing for results: This individual will need to show the sense of urgency in executing against a high-reaching Sales plan. From a motivation perspective we would anticipate this person to be high-reaching, enjoy fast growth environments and have the energy and endurance to succeed.
- Leading teams: S/he will be a market validated expert in his/her local market and therefore can attract top talent to help build out the team. A track record of leading and developing high-performing, content rich teams will be critical. S/he will need to lead by example and set the highest benchmarks for professionalism and performance expectations.
- Building relationships and using influence: This person will need to have high impact and gravitas so that they build their brand internally. He or she should have a team-oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization. Interpersonally, he or she will need to have cultural astuteness, ethic rigor and a strong, healthy ego. S/he will need the finesse and sophistication of working within a matrix environment where the calibre of executives is high. S/he will be expected to be a trusted advisor to clients and internal stakeholders and must demonstrate a high degree of sales affinity (business development, account development).
- Complexity: S/he will be required to identify and assess complex problem for area of responsibility and create solutions by interacting with clients and internal teams.
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Meriem CHAIB via email@example.com
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground- breaking outcomes for a new digital world