Lieu de l'offre: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Numéro du poste: 00533335 00533335_en
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner, you’ll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500, including companies in Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals, and Natural Resources, such as Metals & Mining, Forestry.
Join Accenture Consulting’s Resources SaaS team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Are you ready to join our SaaS practice to help clients drive outcomes through their investments and implementations of SaaS solutions? Are you ready to guide our clients through the consideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations to digitize core functions of their business such as sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing, supply chain management, financial management, human capital management, or quote to cash processes? Can you take advantage of our market leading capabilities and proprietary assets and methodologies to simplify and accelerate complex SaaS programs?
If yes then SaaS is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner in our SaaS practice, you’ll often be:
• Advising and guiding our clients through the consideration, shaping and planning of complex transformations and digitization of core functions such as: sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing, supply chain management, financial management, financial performance management, human capital management, and quote to cash processes.
• Collaborating with client stakeholders to identify and understand business issues while developing transformational solutions that drive value-based business outcomes.
• Identifying business requirements, developing value cases and conducting feasibility assessments.
• Driving analysis, design and implementation planning for proof of concepts, pilots, and full SaaS implementations.
• Advising clients on the impacts of SaaS adoption to their governance and operating models, and helping client plan for and/or implement change.
• Delivering large, complex SaaS assessment and implementation programs while applying proven methodologies and tools to simplify and accelerate successful results for our clients.
• Applying your understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies, including functional knowledge.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Bus & Technology Delivery Senior Manager analyzes, designs and/or develops best practice business changes through technology solutions. Industry Applications-Resources professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs which cross multiple industries.
• 2+ years of experience within one or more of the following industries: Oil and Gas, Utilities (electricity, gas and water), Chemicals, or Natural Resources (mining, metals, forest products, and building materials companies).
• 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following functions:
o Sales force automation
o Customer service and support
o Supply chain management
o Financial management
o Financial performance management
o Human capital management
o Quote to cash processes (configure, price, quote)
• 2+ years of experience implementing and integrating one or more of the following SaaS solutions:
• 2+ years of experience leading high performing delivery teams
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
• Passion for technology trends (e.g. Interactive, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud)
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
• Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
• Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
• Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
• An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
• Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
• We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
• Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
• You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Commencez votre recherche ici Entrez un titre de poste, une compétence, une ville…
Rejoignez le réseau Accenture Talent Connection, suivez notre blog ou créez-vous des alertes emploi.