Lieu de l'offre: Paris
Regional Description: France
Numéro du poste: 00526620 00526620_en
Accenture Research uncovers trends and shape data-driven insights through Thought Leadership and Research for Accenture and its clients. Accenture Research combines deep understanding of Accenture clients’ industries with leading-edge research techniques to discover the most pressing issues facing organizations today.
Our growing team of 250 researchers and analysts develops thought-provoking research -- supported by proprietary data and partnerships with leading organizations that guides our innovations and allows us to transform theories and fresh ideas into real-world solutions for our clients.
Our team uses innovative business research techniques such as economic value modeling, analytics, crowdsourcing, expert networks, surveys, data visualization, and open research with Tier 1 academic and business partners.
Accenture Research powers hundreds of points of views published by Accenture every year, answers thousands of thought provoking questions from clients around the world, drives the insights that guides Accenture’s business strategy and handles Accenture’s exclusive network of data and sources covering all industries, countries, market trends and digital technologies. The team is part of Accenture’s Strategy Office.
We work in two main areas:
About the role
• Develops thought provoking insights through market analysis and in-depth review of trends
• Works directly with the global management team on affecting the overall business strategy and market positioning
• Initiates highly differentiated market messages through thought leadership and innovative thinking
• Develops innovative research. Proactively introduces innovation to senior leadership and clients
• Designs and manages research to define and re-shape thinking on major LS industry/business/technology issues
• Recognized as an industry expert by the LS leadership team
• Expertise sought after by senior leadership within the LS practice
• Publishes regularly through Accenture’s publication channels and other channels such as business reviews
• Has a strong internal and growing external network and social media presence
• A core member of the global Industry Leadership team – critical ability to operate at the executive level
• Research focused on Accenture Business (“so what?”) with major and long lasting impact
• Credible in presenting work and discussing issues with clients
• Credible in presenting work externally
• Shapes & manages complex research programs of work with global scope and manages related budget
• Partners with leadership-level stakeholders in business (IMDs, Strategy MDs, GP MDs, etc.)
• Credible with leadership and clients, both at global level in very different geographies and cultural contexts
• Collaborative working style
• Talent magnet and role model
• Coaches and mentors junior researchers on projects
We are looking for someone who has a comprehensive skill set:
· Track record in research with broad experience in applying the main research techniques, including: familiarity with key LS-relevant data sources, financial analysis, strategic frameworks and survey research. Experience in economic modeling would be an advantage (but not a requirement)
· Subject matter expertise across the LS sector with a focus on the major pharmaceutical companies and the growing biotech/medtech sectors
· An understanding of the role of digital and technology in disrupting the LS sector
· Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to make sense out of data
· Solid experience in the presentation of research deliverables to high level executives
· Intellectual curiosity
· Proven ability to manage people and research projects
· Entrepreneurial attitude
· Strong communications skills (focus on actionable intelligence) and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings
Reports to: Level 5 or above
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or higher (2:1 or First)
Location: To be agreed; London preferred.
A strong manager-level candidate with the potential to move into a senior principal role in time would also be consider (at the relevant salary point).
Preferred start date: as soon as possible
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Pour en savoir plus sur les carrières et la vie chez Accenture en assistant à nos événements virtuels ou vivants. Consultez les événements dans votre région.
Commencez votre recherche ici Entrez un titre de poste, une compétence, une ville…
Rejoignez le réseau Accenture Talent Connection, suivez notre blog ou créez-vous des alertes emploi.
© 2017 Accenture. Tout droits réservés.
Découvrez Accenture et alimentez votre recherche en recevant nos articles, points de vue et alertes emploi. Inscrivez-vous à Talent Connection pour en apprendre plus sur les challenges et les opportunités qu’Accenture peut vous offrir.
Si vous avez déjà postulé pour une offre dans un pays autre que l'Inde, les Philippines, le Bangladesh et le Sri Lanka, et que vous souhaitez accéder à votre candidature, cliquez ici.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?