Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to enable the sales of transformational projects that define cutting edge solutions and solve our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Pricing Architect you’ll work with sales teams to shape solutions and pricing strategies from Stage 0 to deal closure within the Products cluster of industries. Our projects affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Join Accenture Consulting’s Products Pricing Architecture team and embark on a rewarding career path that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to support the design and sale of industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
As a Pricing Architect- Manager, you’ll providing guidance and assistance to client teams (Senior Executives and Senior Managers) across multiple EALA GUs in the following:
- Pricing – Provide solutions and advice in formulating pricing and commercial strategy including best practices and internal competitive pricing intelligence. Review and modify costing / pricing models, rate cards and expense estimates
- Rate Cards – Advise client teams on rate card strategy and optics. Review and modify rate card models
- Solution Shape – Advise client teams on their Cost to Serve and optimal pyramid/workforce mixes whilst providing education on the different workforces/economic profiles
- Sales Strategy/Support – Provide client teams with competitive perspective and analysis, assist with sales message creation, proposal development, orals preparation/presentation, client visits and other sales activities
- Operating Guidelines – Educate client teams on working with CD&O and GDN resources including providing best practices, lessons learned and policies and procedures
- You will also help lead a small team of junior pricing architects and take responsibility for their development and delivery.
You will have experience with the following:
- Business development or delivery environment (e.g. proposal/sales or program mgmt/delivery)
- Understanding of financial analysis and modeling
- Ideally experience within Iberia, ICEG, Nordics or UKI
- Knowledge of Technical Offerings (IO, AO, Testing, SI and TC)