Cultivating and maintaining empowered relationships across the spectrum of small business partners
Accenture Federal Services works with every category of small business partners, including the following to help clients achieve mission delivery:
- Small disadvantaged businesses
- Veteran-owned small businesses
- Service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses
- Women-owned small businesses
- HUBzone companies
- Historically black colleges and universities
- Minority institutions
The network of Small Business Partners is designed to create opportunities for qualified enterprises to grow and nurture their businesses and serve as strategic partners.
The Accenture Federal Services Small Business Liaison Office is established to achieve and advance small business program goals through:
- Commitment to growth and continued success of small business programs through strategic relationships with diverse businesses
- Leveraging complimentary experience and capabilities to provide long-term value to our clients with diverse businesses
- Seeking diverse teaming enterprises to drive growth and superior contract delivery with diverse businesses
- Creating long-lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships enabling joint sales and delivery activities
- Increasing the viability, strength and success of both Accenture Federal Services and its small business partners
Accenture’s Online Registration Process allows suppliers to tell Accenture Federal Services of their interest in working with Accenture. It also helps identify qualified suppliers and teammates for potential federal and commercial contracting opportunities and engagements throughout the organization.
We encourage any small business enterprise interested in partnering to register or update your company profile on the Supplier Portal. Supplier portal
Accenture Federal Services is proud to promote and encourage competitive subcontracting opportunities by embracing partnering relationships with the diverse socioeconomic small business community through outreach, qualification, training, education and utilization. Accenture Federal Services has recently received the following awards and accomplishments:
- 2017 March of Dimes Heroines, Molly Bauch, Accenture Federal Services
- 2017 Leadership Center for Excellence 40 under 40, Roy Lee, Strategic Program & Operations Manager
- 2017 Greater Washing Ascend High Impact Leadership Awards, Wendy Chen, Strategy Senior Manager
- 2017 Washington Technology Industry Innovators – Accenture Federal Services
- 2018 Women in Technology Leadership Awards, Mary Legere, Managing Director
- 2018 Minority Business Leader Awards, Wendy Chen, Strategy Senior Manager
Accenture Federal Services identifies small business partners able to most effectively provide the types of services and/or products which augment Accenture’s capabilities. Potential small business partners are routinely evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Past performance
- Price competitiveness
While it is Accenture Federal Services practice to identify potential team members that are competent and reliable, we also seek those who have managed to price their products/solutions within a competitive range. Accenture Federal Services also seeks to team with small businesses that are committed to being a valued member of our team and that share the client’s values.
For Accenture Federal Services, developing and maintaining relationships with small and diverse businesses is not only imperative, it is simply good business. The Small Business Liaison Office is committed to small business development.
Interested in doing business with Accenture Federal Services? Register or update your company profile on the Supplier Portal.
If your company is identified as having the capabilities for our government contracts, Accenture Federal Services will contact you for further information.
Accenture Federal Services contract vehicles make it easy for current and prospective government clients to leverage an extensive array of Accenture’s information technology and professional services.