Industrial Equipment industry insiders. We help our clients in selling, building and keeping their equipment running. Our Fortune 500 clients need big-picture perspective and solutions, so we come at their challenges from all sides with functional insights, data power, digital leadership, and extensive industry know-how. It’s our job to show clients how to take major leaps forward in product strategy, pricing, scheduling, service, and asset management. How do we do it? We deliver digital capabilities. We cut costs. We deliver the business of experience. And we create strategies and operating models that really work. Visit us here to find out more about our Industrial practice.
A senior Industrial cloud expert with the experience to help companies in this industry improve their performance and reach their strategic objectives. In today’s economy, companies depend on the industrial sector to power, build, farm, mine and move. You’ve got the deep industry know-how to understand the complexity of our clients’ issues and recommend industry relevant solutions. You’ve got the data and analysis skills to make that more efficient, so companies can keep their customers satisfied and their bottom line healthy. Your communications and personal skills mean that everyone from the most senior clients to new hires look to you for guidance and leadership when it’s time to take plans off the drawing board and put them to work in real life. You know how to work with ecosystem partners and shape joint GTM approaches and proposals. And your experience means you know how to run large teams and make sure everything they do helps the client get their work done more efficiently, and more effectively.
- Find solutions to our industrial clients’ problems
- Drive large scale, cloud enabled, complex industrial / industry pursuits by acting as the overall lead
- Persuade senior clients and Accenture managers why alternate approaches may be needed
- Work with our ecosystem partners on key industry issues and joint proposals to best support our clients
- Lead partnering internally with our cross-industry teams to build unparalleled industry solutions and offerings
- Support shaping our industry cloud strategy on where to focus, and what’s coming next
- Leverage industry specific knowledge (dealers, aftersales, field service...) to develop relevant solutions and recommendations
- Decide which methods and procedures to use when completing projects
- Work alone or manage large, diverse teams as needed, either at the client or at Accenture
- Make sure that projects help clients meet their important goals
- Be ready to challenge old ways of doing things
- Be ready to bring knowledge of industrial specific processes such as equipment service, extended warranty management, parts sales and marketing etc.
- Provide functional and industry perspective in cloud enabled technology engagements (e.g., DMS, IOT/Telematics etc.)
- Give clients useful insights into their operating performance, including analysis of customer, asset utilization, overall cost basis
- Craft product and service strategies to help clients’ organizations have greater market relevant, reach, and impact
- Lead workshops that look for ways to improve clients’ organization’s performance
In time, be ready to build air miles as needed with potential travel to client sites Monday to Thursday
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Here’s what you need:
- At least 8 years’ experience in the industrial industry
- At least 5 years working as a consultant
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got serious data and analytical chops when it comes to improving a company’s performance
- You can spot where to find new value in industrial leveraging cloud enabled technology, and explain it simply
- You have demonstrated ability to create and articulate value propositions
- You’ve worked on strategic industry differentiated projects
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $184,625 to $333,900and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Capital Projects Consultant, Project Controls
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Data Visualization Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Finance Transformation Manager (Resources)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.