Test Engineering Manager (Accenture LLP; Florham Park, NJ): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Test Engineering Manager in Florham Park, NJ, and the job duties are as follows:
- Drive quality testing solutions by planning and constructing test scripts through use of quality processes and methodologies for Accenture or its clients.
- Develop end-to-end testing strategies.
- Define and track test metrics, including code coverage, quality, and performance.
- Execute testing efforts by delivering application and component releases.
- Coordinate and execute regression testing, test automation, performance testing, functionality, and usability testing.
- Determine and meet time estimates and schedules for testing efforts.
- Define test plans and entry/exit criteria.
- Develop, update, and maintain quality testing standards and procedures.
- Lead others on testing team and manage process questions and issues.
- Create test models (plans, data, and scripts), including test data.
- Optimize process and methods to deliver quality work.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of experience in the IT consulting industry. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Working on agile methodology and DevOps Enablement tools, including GIT and Maven for faster, simplified test execution and delivery;
- Using scripting languages, including Java and ReactJS;
- Creating test automation frameworks using test automation tools, including Selenium;
- Leading a team and technical discussions;
- Developing key architectural frameworks for automation and reuse; and
- Managing automation projects and providing solutions for complex requirements on test automation and process automation.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Compliance Officer - Location Negotiable - Remote
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Peoplesoft Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA FL - St. Petersburg
Federal - Machine Learning Engineer
Posted 3 days ago