Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Digital Products creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build software that changes the way people work and live. Our team collaborates across studio locations in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, and Seattle with 300+ employees across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, project management, QA, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
In this role, you'll work collaboratively with our development teams to deploy and operate our systems. You will help automate and streamline our operations and processes. You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments. You are passionate about helping our internal team and our clients create scalable, reliable cloud deployment infrastructures. You’ll work using modern best practices such as Infrastructure as code (Terraform and similar), Immutable infrastructure (docker, etc.) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Build and maintain custom Web applications (fullstack) in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, and/or GCP)
- Guide internal team on creating scalable, stable, and production-ready cloud deployment infrastructures
- Build, deploy, monitor and troubleshoot applications running with dev, test and production environments during the software development process
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients who rely on us to deploy and operate their custom web applications
- Automate and improve our internal operations and processes
- Manage our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setups
- Act as the in-house expert on best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Lead the team in leveraging best practices around DevSecOps, such as Infrastructure-as-Code and immutable infrastructure
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 1 years experience with cloud provider platforms, such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Minimum 1 year experience with a CI/CD platform, such as Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, or similar technologies.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with containerized technologies such as Docker.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
Bonus points if:
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or similar technologies.
- A working understanding of code and scripting languages (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby) is a plus.
- Background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- AWS Solutions Architect or equivalent certification highly desired.
- Capable of producing comprehensive architectural diagrams.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers, vendors and partners, and across all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of security best practices.
- Knowledge/experience with managing DNS/Networking.
- Experience with standing up and configuring web servers, such as Nginx, Apache or similar technologies.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $114,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Cambridge,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Oracle Cloud Data Conversion Lead
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Financial Services Sales Architect
Business & Technology Integration
SAP ABAP Developer
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.