Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A data expert with serious analytical and statistical chops. You know how to take massive amounts of data and find the insights our clients need to help their companies do more.
- Solve complex supply chain and logistic challenges using analytic algorithms and AI
- Design, build and deploy predictive and prescriptive models using statistical modeling, machine learning, and optimization
- Find ways to turn goals into products that use specific analytic tools to help clients
- Use structured decision-making to complete projects.
- Work out the best way to complete Enterprise Data & Analytics projects
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years demonstrated results in areas of Operations Research and/or Supply Chain Projects (demand planning and forecasting, inventory optimization, network design, segmentation, and S&OP) in sophisticated and complex environments including the use of simulation and modeling tools (Llamasoft, CPLEX, Gurobi, or other similar)
- At least 5 years performing data analytics and modeling with advanced languages (e.g. Python, R, etc..)
- At least 7 years of experience working with real data
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- You have a graduate degree focusing on math, data science, analytics, or engineering
- You’ve got an MBA
- You know your way around enterprise data tools and technologies
- You’ve got experience with analytical tools like SAS, Hadoop, and SQL
- You’ve presented to clients
- You’ve managed projects and client expectations
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.