Organization: Corporate Functions/Geographic Services
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
Provide executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment. Serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the executives and their organization. Support the operations of the local office.
Become a business partner for Accenture executives by providing administrative support, including:
- Understanding the executive(s)' line of business, clients, and team
- Identifying new ways to add value & proactively taking on new tasks to help the executive be more productive
- Identifying & recommending business solutions in the area of administrative support
- Managing complex calendars, coordination of appointments, meetings and travel, as well as extensive rescheduling.
- Anticipating travel needs of executive and independently coordinating complex travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Understanding Accenture's collaboration & technology tools & recommending most effective options for calls and meetings involving a global audience
- Arranging and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings
- Handling time and expense reporting for one or more executives
- Drafting & editing correspondence and/or PowerPoint decks (with graphs or charts) on executive's behalf
- Assisting with proposal development
- Pulling reports & analyzing data
- Taking ownership for various projects
- EMS coordination
- Event and Meeting coordination to include catering
- Maintaining the space in a neat/tidy fashion
- Cleaning whiteboards, supplies after events
- Building management liaison
- Supply ordering and stocking, ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Handling any mail
- Handling access badges as needed
- Local safety & security contact
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Overtime may be required periodically
- Flexibility with work schedule may be required periodically
High School Diploma
Minimum of 3 years of Executive Assistant and office administrative experience and/or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- College degree preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- High level of professionalism with a good executive presence—demonstrated poise, calm under fire
- Proactive business partner—demonstrated customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- High level of energy and love of work and business—genuine interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our business
- Self-starter—demonstrated ability to work independently and assume greater responsibilities over time
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills—independently overcomes roadblocks
- Collaborative with high EQ—able to engage a diverse set of stakeholders, understand different viewpoints, build long-term relationships and create collaborate team environment
- Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
- Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
- Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to communicate and work with all level of customers
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA CA - Sacramento
Executive Support Analyst
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Posted 4 days ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Workplace Solutions Coordinator
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Posted 12 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.