Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
· Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
· Join in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
· Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
· Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
· Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Technical Consultant / Developer – Salesforce.com is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Force.com platform, the Technical Consultant will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps, as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are/ have selected Salesforce.com to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot - Technical Consultant / Developer Salesforce
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Technical Consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
· Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Force.com platform.
· Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and participate in peer code reviews. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, front end web technologies), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
· Participate in development work streams, from design through testing and deployment. Provide leadership while working with more junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
· Work with project leadership to ensure the quality of deliverables according to practice and industry standards.
· Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
· Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
· A minimum of 1-year experience with programming Languages – APEX, Visualforce.
· A minimum of 6 months’ exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years’ work experience)
· Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
· Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
· A background in development and/or configuration on other CRM platforms (examples: Microsoft Dynamics, Siebel, Zoho) will be preferred.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.