Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
You will be involved in projects regarding Human Resources transformation, organizational development, employee experience. You will work with industry experts and help clients to transform their HR functions using the latest technologies and in particular, you'll be in charge of:
- Develop dynamic new workforces that are empowered by digital to adapt and thrive
- Define digital and technological solutions and their impact on HR
- Work on the latest innovations and disruptive ways of working
- Identify organizational thresholds on Human + Machine collaboration
- Design and execution of innovative solutions to enhance clients’ employee experience
- Monitoring production quality and its full alignment with customer priorities, objectives and needs
Innovation follows a path which you will help design at Accenture. You'll help customers identify goals and achieve them by guiding them through a technological transformation. Find out how your skills can make a difference by making new application solutions into reality – just as our consultants did for Coop Italia. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-coop-italia
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- 2+ years of experience on HR and Organizational projects
- Experience on projects regarding: Change Management (e.g. support to HR transformation, people culture), Agile Organization, Organization/Operating Model design, Digital HR
- Deep knowledge on HR and Organization processes (e.g. Performance Management, Compensation, Talent)
- Ability with major software and IT solution supporting HR Transformation and Digitalization such as:
- Vertical HR solutions (among others: Workday, Oracle, HCM, SAP, Cornerstone, Digital Assessment)
- Solutions for digitization of processes and workflow (ServiceNow)
- Solutions for collaboration (Office 365)
- Solutions for prototyping (InVision)
- Solutions for dashboarding and reporting
- Master’s Degree with excellent academic record
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.