Technology Architecture Delivery Manager (Multiple Positions)
Technology Architecture Delivery Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; Chicago, IL):
- Design, implement, and/or support world-class information technology architecture for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions for complex problems that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Design, build, deliver, and run the engagement’s, platform’s, and/or product’s required architecture (i.e. development, operations, execution, data, and application).
- Provide the work’s technical conscience by defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations, and capability needs.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and make decisions that will be implemented by the team.
- Design and ensure that technology standards are followed and evolve over time.
- Provide architecture quality assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of experience in the IT consulting industry. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 4 years of experience in each of the following:
- Installation and administration of SAP Business suites, including SAP S/4HANA, SAP BW on HANA, SAP NetWeaver Portal, SAP PI, SAP Gateway, and SAP Fiori;
- Working with SAP on-premise and SAP cloud solutions;
- Working with SAP Support package, Add-on installation, enhancement packages, and version upgrades;
- SAP OS/DB Migration;
- System refresh and DB refresh in SAP;
- Support, installation, administration of Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, and HANA database;
- Backup, restore, and DR replication setup;
- SAP integration with external application;
- Identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives across SAP HANA and SAP Basis;
- Leading technical discussions for a team and driving key architectural and design decisions; and
- Working on business opportunities and presenting proposals.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.