Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Picatinny Arsenal
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
The SAP Application Developer – IMWM will be responsible for:
• Working with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming
Partner team members and executives on and across the project team.
• Planning and executing all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies.
• Providing SAP application development support in a timely manner.
• Analyzing, designing/modeling, coding, and testing break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
• Working with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into technical design specifications.
• Developing technical system specifications for SAP components.
• Designing SAP components to technical programming standards.
• Providing support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
• Coordinating and participating in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
• Creating operational documentation.
• Performing system, interface, and batch monitoring as required.
• Meeting service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively providing work status.
• Continuously developing industry knowledge and associated skills.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
• 7 years SAP IMWM/EWM experience to
include most of the following:
• Experience with IM (goods receipts, goods issues, physical inventory, internal goods movements, batch and serial number management), WM (warehouse structure, handling units, delivery management, internal goods movements, transfer orders, posting changes), MM (batch, serial number and shelf life management), and EWM experience (goods receipts, goods issues, physical inventory, internal goods movements, batch and serial number management, delivery management, queue processing)
• Integration knowledge of most of the following modules: MM, ACQ, FI,
SD, PS, QM and PP
• Extensive experience debugging and troubleshooting programs
• Extensive experience implementing interfaces using IDocs
• Experience in LSMWs, ABAP query
• Discrete manufacturing SAP experience
• US Citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• US Federal Government IT
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• 2 years DoD Logistics experience to include:
• Custom Goods Receipts
• Physical Inventory
• Initial Goods Movements
• Batch and Serial Number management
• Transfer order user-exits
• Receipt user exits
• Custom Goods Receipts
• ZIGO interface
• LOGSA interface
• NLAC interface
• WAR Reserve
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal
Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not
be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as
part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.