Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With over 9,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States-and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies-have worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
The Proposal Volume Lead serves as lead owner and responsible for the written response of a single document or proposal volume. You will collaborate with authors and solution architects to develop a compelling storyline that articulates Accenture’s strengths, differentiation and value proposition in context of customer insight. You will facilitate development of compliant proposal sections and, when needed, own creation of a specific content area. You will demonstrate the ability to support the Proposal Manager in managing and maintaining proposal development schedule, proposal design and execute quality control functions, including work plans, schedules and milestones.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support day-to-day proposal management activities for the respective volume(s) in coordination with the Proposal Manager
- Assist and train authors in developing proposal content and graphics
- Determine production schedule, prepare production-ready files and arrange and oversee proposal
- Conduct frequent story conferences with authors and SMEs on the proposal content
- Review and edit volume sections for compliance in accordance with RFP criteria
- Lead integration of content from proposal resources and maintain a central document repository
- Conduct internal reviews and perform quality assurance checks
- U.S.Citizenship required
- 3 years experience in federal government proposal development and management
- Knowledge of developing proposals in response to Federal Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Share Point, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- This position can work remotely but you must live within 90 miles of Arlington, VA and physically be in the office on an as-needed basis
- Must be able to understand technical concepts and convey in verbal and written form
- Must be able to effectively and simultaneously manage multiple, high volume efforts, while delivering value added and cost-effective proposals/solutions to the requestor
- Ability to deliver client-ready materials under strict deadline
- Solid organization skills, and you’re detail oriented
- APMP Certification
- Strong record of supporting winning proposals
- Technical background
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.