- Leverage Accenture's health payor processes, best practices, and resources
- Develop and manage internal and external customer relationships including situations in which no relationship previously existed
- Perform simple to complex processes according to established business rules set by the client
- Perform a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function
- Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues and problems
- Decide within an available range of solutions/practices which are the most applicable
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job
- Assist supervisor with team activities including productivity reports and other operations related reports
- Ensure that required service levels are met including turnaround time, productivity and accuracy
- Make recommendations for quality and productivity improvements
- Oversee and coordinate special projects as needed
- Minimum of 3 years' health insurance benefits administration work experience with 2 or more of the following: claims processing, billing, onboarding, enrollment or issue resolution
- Minimum of 3 years’ Group Benefits experience
- Voluntary/supplemental benefits experience strongly preferred to include
one or more of the following products: Accidental Treatment Based, Critical Illness and/or Hospital Indemnity
- Bilingual- Spanish
- Self-motivated, well organized and flexible with a sense of urgency approach
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Customer Service and Relationship Management experience with demonstrated proficiency in responding to customer requests, problem solving, processing administrative transactions and case management
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.