Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP. Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions. Our West region team is growing andthe technology innovation being driven in the West is having a global impact on business. It is a very exciting time to join our team of over 6,000 Accenture people in the West region!
Why should I join the Accenture Technology SAP team in the West?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
The Accenture Technology – SAP team is seeking an experienced CPQ Sr. Configuration Consultant for implementing SAP (Callidus) CPQ products with enterprise clients in our Sales Cloud business. The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients, the vendor team, and our internal delivery teams in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and implementing scalable solutions in an Agile delivery model.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, if you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
The CPQ Sr. Configuration Consultant will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis:
- Assess business process needs and identify technical capabilities needed.
- Provide guidance to clients on leading practices and domain expertise.
- Lead client workshop sessions to gather business requirements.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive CPQ implementations.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in the CPQ domain and mentor team members
- Communicate with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, legal, and order management.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Conduct solution reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements.
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution.
- Provide mentorship and supervise other lesser experienced developers.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Product Configuration, Pricing, Quoting.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Callidus (preferred), Apptus, Steel Brick, Salesforce or other legacy SAP CPQ applications
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams and deliver to aggressive timelines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Experience with Python Scripting language.
- Functional knowledge of the interactions between CPQ and other external solutions such opportunity management, order management, and CLM
- Functional knowledge of business process design
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ, and experience in the capacity of a development lead in a consulting organization.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Experience in scoping, planning, and presenting project plans.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.