- Track emerging technologies and become a deep expert in some of these.
- Dive deeply into application areas that are relevant to Accenture and our clients.
- Envision, prototype, and communicate the value of new solutions to these challenges by learning and applying technical skills.
- Explore and define new projects within the research agenda.
- Build on ideas provided by stakeholders and managers to produce high quality deliverables.
- Execute projects through some combination of prototype development, empirical research and thought leadership.
- Serve as a domain expert when working with Accenture client teams.
- Publish, participate, and serve in the research community through conferences, consortiums, workshops, etc.
- Build university relationships and pursue collaborations with universities, non-profits and other industry research labs.
- Masters or PhD in an area relevant to neuromorphic computing including Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Computational Psychology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- 1 year of experience planning and executing research projects related to neuromorphic hardware, neural modeling, cognitive modeling, or artificial intelligence.
- Record of communicating the impact of your research at conferences or in peer-reviewed publications.
- Experience with any of the following: Human-Computer Interaction, Machine Learning, Robotics, Wearables and IoT, Automotive Applications, Speech Recognition, Digital Signal Processing, Complex Dynamical Systems.
- Experience designing, training, and executing spiking neural networks.
- Demonstrated ability to promote your research through excellence in teaching, STEM outreach, science twitter, web publications, etc.
- Ability to analyze trends in emerging technology and how they impact client industries.
- Ability to travel based on project needs (up to 25%).
- Proven ability to help define and execute against a project plan.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.