- Track emerging technologies and become a deep expert in some of these.
- Dive deeply into application areas that are relevant to Accenture and our clients.
- Envision, prototype, and communicate the value of new solutions to these challenges by learning and applying technical skills.
- Explore and define new projects within the research agenda.
- Build on ideas provided by stakeholders and managers to produce high quality deliverables.
- Execute projects through some combination of prototype development, empirical research and thought leadership.
- Serve as a domain expert when working with Accenture client teams.
- Publish, participate, and serve in the research community through conferences, consortiums, workshops, etc.
- Build university relationships and pursue collaborations with universities, non-profits and other industry research labs.
- Masters or PhD in an area relevant to neuromorphic computing including Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Computational Psychology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- 1 year of experience planning and executing research projects related to neuromorphic hardware, neural modeling, cognitive modeling, or artificial intelligence.
- Record of communicating the impact of your research at conferences or in peer-reviewed publications.
- Experience with any of the following: Human-Computer Interaction, Machine Learning, Robotics, Wearables and IoT, Automotive Applications, Speech Recognition, Digital Signal Processing, Complex Dynamical Systems.
- Experience designing, training, and executing spiking neural networks.
- Demonstrated ability to promote your research through excellence in teaching, STEM outreach, science twitter, web publications, etc.
- Ability to analyze trends in emerging technology and how they impact client industries.
- Ability to travel based on project needs (up to 25%).
- Proven ability to help define and execute against a project plan.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.