- Solve complex analytic challenges using analytic algorithms and AI
- Design, build and deploy predictive and prescriptive models using statistical modeling, machine learning, and optimization
- Find ways to turn goals into products that use specific analytic tools to help clients
- Use structured decision-making to complete projects.
- Work out the best way to complete Enterprise Data & Analytics projects
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum of 2 years of experience in data science tools, including Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- At least 2 years of implementing and delivering projects using CI/CD rigor and tools such as git, Jenkins, docker, Kubernetes, Kubeflow Pipelines, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- At least 2 years of experience in machine learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommendation, neural networks, and other
- At least 1 year of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on GCP cloud using GCP native or custom programming
- Google Cloud Platform data engineer certification a big plus
- At least 1 year of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and business stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in data science or related disciplines such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or related fields. Master's degree preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.