Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed — we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we’re racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what’s next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.0
A wizard in the Industrial Internet of Things. What gets you up in the morning is working with clients to solve complex problems and help their companies do more. You’ve got the serious technical and software development skills needed for the job, plus the gift of communicating value of IoT with crystal clarity with customers, developers, testers and other team members. You’re also comfortable with working on a global scale.
While there isn’t a typical day in our organization, here are just a few of the things you’ll do as an Internet of Things Consultant
• Work directly with clients to implement digital solutions
• Hands on IoT development and configuration
• Contribute to project teams that could include both onshore and offshore people
• Contribute to IoT Solution development, architecture and infrastructure design, technology build and deployment activities across multiple IoT platforms
Here’s what you need:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 2 years proficiency in Linux/Unix-like operating systems
• At least 1 year of Edge development experience on IoT Platforms such as AWS IoT, Azure IoT, PTC Thingworx
• At least 2 years’ experience of Embedded Software or Systems engineering or SCADA systems
Bonus points if:
• You have experience with working on Analytics at the Edge
• You have experience with the development and use of IoT related technologies at the Edge: IoT protocols, local and back haul connectivity technologies and industrial sensor technologies
• You have Cloud development experience on at least one of the industry leading platforms IoT Platforms such as AWS IoT, Azure IoT, PTC Thingsworx
• You have experience developing or supporting IoT Solutions at scale (in production…NOT just POC’s)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - El Segundo,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,IA - Des Moines,IL - Chicago,IL - St. Charles,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MI - Southfield,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,OK - OKC,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - San Antonio,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.