Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.
- At least 5 years’ working as a consulting practitioner
- At least 3 years’ of HR Transformation experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience working in consulting on HR transformations
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
- HR Strategy
- HR IT Strategy
- HR Delivery Strategy
- HR Operational Model Design
- HR Organizational Design
- HR Analytics o HR Service Design
- Robotics Process Automation o HR Assessment
- HR Process Design
- You know how to design and roll out projects using HR Enterprise Resource Planning tools like Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, ServiceNow
- You’re familiar with digital tools like HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,VA - Arlington
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.