Title: Capability Network Customer Insights and Growth-Salesforce Consulting Manager
Accenture Capability Network
Accenture Capability Network Sales and Customer Service
Accenture in One Word
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different
- Manage Sales Force CRM Engagements across project delivery phases
- Lead Business Proposals to work closely with Accenture teams and Vendors (if any) to respond to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Manage Customer & Channels capability with other Managers and help grow practice in terms of headcount, creating Point of Views, develop assets to improve operational efficiency and/or Customer experience for our clients
- Provide solution options for customer engagement, sales & customer service processes and functional architecture and act as an SME for full scale CRM implementation
- Collect, formulate and disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery for customers and formulate into intellectual property to grow our practice and library of tools, pro-actively identify existing or pending knowledge gaps and act to address them
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Sales Force Platform
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading Sales, Customer Service or Marketing operations assessment/benchmarking, identifying gaps and deriving business case for driving improvements and coordinating solution design and deployment.
- Sales Force Certification - Marketing Cloud (or desire to attain certification)
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM
- In-depth understanding of Omni channel CRM: functional capabilities including customer engagement, sales, service, community, CPQ, Field Service, Analytics and integration with digital channels
- Possess futuristic view on future CRM trends including IoT, AI and analytics
- Good to have understanding or working knowledge on other CRMs; SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Pega
- Very strong communication skills; demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills
- Extensive Project management, client facing and negotiation skills
- Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques
- Proactively identifying customer needs through a technical benefits assessment, carefully building the business value of the solution, in order to assist with overcoming potential objections to proposed technical solutions.
- Assisting in the preparation and response to customer RFP requests, carefully qualifying the prospective deal for technical feasibility
- Knowledge of cloud economics which includes pricing strategy of different cloud CRM solutions and providing detailed TCO
- Professional services or engineering background with CRM and/or Contact Center solutions
- Experience on auxiliary systems such as Contact Center, WFM, Recording, Virtual Hold will be a plus
- Experience in cutting edge technologies including Bot, AI, RPA systems will be a plus
- Experience working with large team in different geographies on agile projects
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Equal Employment OpportunityAll employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.